Health benefits from Sunlight and Ultra-Violet Light
- Stress Relief – Exposure to sunlight is known to reduce the levels of adrenaline and non-adrenalin released in the body, reducing overall stress level.
- Alleviate Skin Disease – Ultra-violet light has been used for years in the medical community to treat skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Cancer prevention – One study showed that colon and breast cancer rates are three times higher in northern states like Vermont and New Hampshire than sunny states.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder – In a 1993 study, 70% of patients with SAD showed improvement after light therapy, the only known cure for the “winter blues.”
- PMS – Exposure to bright light helps neutralize women’s menstrual cycles.
- Heart Rate – UV light creates many of the same results as exercise – decreased blood pressure, lower resting heart rate, increased metabolism, and a 39% increase in the output of blood – lowering your risk of heart disease.
TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU
1625 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd,
1877 E. Daily Dr,
Suite A Camarillo,